Monday, 30 November 2015
Card Games, (Or, Why I Hate Sending Christmas Cards)
So now you seem to have all thrown caution to the wind and put up your Xmas trees, (THERE IS JUST NO CAGING YOU GUYS) my next question is this.
Christmas Cards, Yay or Nay.
Now personally, I am not a fan of Christmas cards, purely because I don't like writing the same few lines over and over again.
Ask me to write a Birthday card, I am ALL OVER THAT, as long as it is only one. Any more than one card and my attention span wavers and I start to get bored.
There are many little tricks and tips that I can share with you to stop yourself from getting bored while writing Xmas cards,
1) Don't buy any Christmas cards, seriously. Don't do it. Donate to your favourite charity instead and just tell people that this is what you are doing instead of sending cards this year.
2) Don't buy any Christmas cards, just text people. Or even better, tweet people. Merry Xmas M8. Job done.
3) Email Christmas cards. Ok so your parents will probably not approve, but you know what? If you only have to send one card and you send it to your parents, I think you are safe.
4) Get the kids to write the cards, If anyone complains, you can be MORALLY OUTRAGED that they DON'T APPRECIATE your children. In fact, you can go as far as to ask, WHY they hate your children.
5) Write a blog post explaining why you don't like writing Christmas cards and hope that people get the hint that they won't be receiving Christmas cards this year.................. (waits for the penny to drop) Um, Merry Christmas?
Are YOU a lover of writing Christmas cards? Do you enjoy writing them each yea? Or do you feel that it is boring, yet still write them, Or do you HATE writing them and wish that everyone would just text?
Let me know.
© Big Fashionista | All rights reserved.